Our service offering usually concerns deals ranging from $0.5M to $10M.
Seed and Series A stage – meaning the startup should have either been funded on a Pre-Seed level or have been strongly bootstrapped to date. Ideally, we’d like to see some product-market fit, early market traction, paying clients, etc.
Although we do have some funding capacity, we focus our acceleration program around the advisory side.
DYNAX can co-invest up to $50K in a project(last money down)or convert its fundraising success fee into equity. In order to invest, DYNAX needs to:
- Manage the fundraising assignment for which the company is retained,
- There is a lead investor on board, that preferably DYNAX sourced and is comfortable working with,
- There is a consensus among the limited partners backing up the deal.
DYNAXis never leading investment rounds, however the team has experience in deal syndication (co-investing with other financial investors).
We do not operate as a typical fund manager, our added value is in the advisory and acceleration side of the deal.
We are also currently working on setting up our own Seed fund, which will co-invest in some our portfolio companies.
No, it depends on the context, the investment capacity of the limited partners and the timing of the deal.
True, some founders are well connected with investors, have experience with financial matter, are very good with pitching and storytelling, and have enough resources available so that their business is not lagging behind during the raise (usually 3-6 months). We target startups that need external help with either the materials, or with the network, or just lacking the time to do it. Our approach is hands-on and we are fully dedicated to the startups in our portfolio, therefore, can pay enough attention to all details regarding their growth. We fundraise instead of you or alongside, which saves you time and effort and increases you chances of getting funded.
Our direct investor network includes > 500 names and is constantly growing. It has two sources:
- Private:business angels and high net-worth individuals, super angels, business angel clubs, venture capital funds, private equity funds, family offices, corporates and strategic investors.
- Public: financial and government institutions, NGOs, EU funds, development banks, grant schemes etc.
3 each intake – this way we can guarantee our full attention and dedication considering our available resources at the moment. Keeping batches smaller also gives us the ability to customize the program towards each company’s requirements and needs.
The most intensive part and added value received in the first 3 months of our cooperation. That is the time we get in greater detail with your business model, prepare you for the raise, etc. However, there is no particular expiry of our involvement with each startup. We work with portfolio companies for as long as it is required and makes sense for both parties. Typically startups graduate our program after completion of certain events (complete fundraising), or moving into a different scale (Series B, etc.).
Since we aim to have equity in most companies we work with, our horizon is long-term.
You get in touch with one of our staff members or send your presentation/company description to email@example.com. We usually get back to you within a couple of days.
Statistically the acceptance rate in the program is 10% of the companies that match our application criteria.
DYNAX focuses on scalable companieswith international product/service offeringwith no specificsector restrictions. However, verticals such as IoT, Fintech, Blockchain, Travel, Enterprise Software are the ones where we can provide the most value. We prefer startups with the following business models: B2B, freemium, SaaS, licenses, marketplace and gamification.
- Our batches are smaller (3 startups per batch) with an individual approach and program for each startup.
- We don’t take equity in advance, our compensation is linked to the success of each portfolio company.
- We are results driven, meaning our program is practical, not theoretical. No bullshit presentations, lectures and classes? We advise you on your strategy and connect you with the right mentors, partners and investors.
- We don’t require physical presence and are truly global with our offices.
DYNAX’ flagship services is full fundraisingrepresentation. However, knowingeach company’s needs, DYNAX is ready to prepare business plans, pitch decks, due diligencereports, valuation assignments, public funding programs applications and proposals,and other agreed-upon procedures.
Besides fundraising, we usually add value by offering
- Business developmentthrough our partner network,
- Outbound lead generation and sales execution– we have a dedicated sales team that is ready to boost your sales resources
- Digital marketing– usually there is dedicated team that spends a number of hours on each project, which is included in the fee.
- Product development– we have 50+ full-stack developers that can solve any complex problem and work on a great number of software development project. Again, certain amount of man-hours are included in the package.
Yes, the majority is based on results or milestones. DYNAX takes control of the complete fundraising process in exchange for a retainer (advisory fee) + a single-digit percentage of the investment DYNAX sources (success fee), which could be then converted into equity (investment option). You need to be approved for one of our batches in order to receive a tailor-made proposal.
Not really, DYNAX works with clients in USA, Asia and Europe.Since our program is virtual, we don’t have requirements for physical presence.
DYNAX operates out of
Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
DYNAX has a proprietary investor network spanning across USA, Asia and Europe. We have work closely with 500+ funds and have access to a database of 2000+ investors worldwidethrough our network.
DYNAX relies on an extensive investor network including venture capital funds, private equity funds, acceleratorsand incubators, angel investors,syndicates, equity crowdfunding platforms, crypto-investors, corporates/strategicand family offices.
Depends on case by case basis, however a fundraising process usually takes between 3 and 6 months on average.
The success of each project depends on the quality of the project. Not every project is fundable, however, we only engage with teams that have the potential to be funded. In any case, we cannot guarantee investment by any means, we guarantee professional attitude, best efforts with respect to your case, should we decide to take it, and full access to our proprietary network.
Deal references are available upon request.